Vista Speech Recognition

It was a sweet surprise when I decided to test my new windows vista’s speech recognition. I had already had not so good experience with windows XP’s inbuilt speech recognition and did not expect much from any of Microsoft’s speech systems. I was wondering if I have to shell out from my pocket to have some decent functioning speech recognition software like Dragon naturally  speaking. But after I tried my hands on Vista’s inbuilt speech recognition I did not have much to complaint about this free gift from Microsoft. Check out this nice video demonstration from YouTube.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Another feature of Vista I had no idea existed. Where have I been? This would make a good commercial for Microsoft. Jerry Seinfeld playing solitaire.

    ReplyDelete