Free ebooks for download

Wowio is offering copyrighted high quality books for download in pdf format for free. You can sign up for a free account and can download upto 30 books in a month with a limit of 3 books in one day. You can give your friends a surprise gift by sending them an ebook by email.

They have a wonderful collection of books which I always wanted to buy but never did either because they were expensive or were not available in the local bookstore. I also liked the way the ebooks are displayed in the website and enjoyed browsing through the collection.

My book rack is already out of space though I would like to increase my library collection and ebooks seems to be a perfect solution. Also this is one way of avoiding unnecessary wastage of paper and helps in environment conservation.


Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment